Homemade cards say and mean so much more. Help your child make this card for your dapper Dad!
You will need:
- Uncooked bow tie pasta
- Easy Wash Paint- Metallic
- Colourfun Brushes Flat
- Micador Create It Art Pads
- Glue Stick, Card 2 early stART
- Card Set - Square Collected & Co
- Micador For Artists AquaPainters
To fold the cards follow the instructions in our Shirt Card activity.
Paint your uncooked pasta.
While the pasta is drying, fold your paper shirts. Use the two-colour magic paper and follow the ‘shirt card’ instructions linked to in the intro.
Paste your paper shirt onto the card.
Download this info as a takeaway PDF
Paste your painted pasta onto the paper shirt. Decorate your bow tie. Aqua painters work really well!