Download the Winter Wisteria line art PDF template here before you begin, or simply draw your own flowers from reference. We suggest watching the tutorial in full before attempting the painting yourself. This will ensure you understand the process.
- Micador for Artists Brilliant Watercolour Disc Seasons - Winter Collection
- Micador for Artists 907 Premium White Brushes in Sizes 6 & 2
- Micador for Artists Rains Watercolour Paper 230x305mm
- Water - for rinsing brushes
- Paper towel
- Micador Essential FSC® graphite Pencil
- Mixing tray (optional)
Step1: Copy or draw flower outlines
Use your pencil to copy the line art onto your watercolour paper. You can draw your own flowers from real life reference or images if you prefer. Start creating wisteria petals by using a dabbing motion.
Step2: Build up flowers
Continue to build up your flowers in pretty bunches.
Step 3: Leaves and stems
Fill empty spaces with stems and leaves to achieve an authentic wisteria vine look
Download this info as a takeaway PDF
Step 4: Review your composition
Continue to add flowers and leaves until you're happy with your composition.