Designed in Australia.
Manufactured in Hong Kong.
• Designed to teach early stARTers to use scissors.
• Innovative opening system.
• Blades angles at 10 degrees for safety.
• Maximum opening angle at 80 degrees to keep blade on the inside.
• Wide closed end with smooth radius and rounded blades for safety.
• Made with high quality, heat treated steel.
• Ruler on the blade.
Safety Scissors early stART
Average rating for early stART Safety Scissors
5.0 out of 5
based on 1 user review.
Perfect size for little fingers
by Jacinta Sagona on 10 Jul 2018 10:15am
These scissors are the perfect size for little fingers and are safe for them to use. I find that practising scissor skills are essential for fine motor skill and hand eye coordination development with my kids. You can see them being used over on Instagram @cintaandco.