Designed in Australia.
Manufactured in Italy.
• Green tips indicate this product is part of Micador's green eARTh collection.
• Barrels are made with a minimum of 15% recycled material and are 100% recyclable.
• 12 pack available in PVC-free, PP wallet that is 100% recyclable.
• Chunky 15mm thick barrel grip and cone shaped tip.
• Huge 5g ink reservoir.
• Sink-proof nibs will not break with rough treatment.
• Superwashable, non-toxic, water-based ink that washes out easily.
Average rating for Micador Marathon Markers
5.0 out of 5
based on 2 user reviews.
by Deborah A (primary teacher) on 25 Jan 2019 3:01pm
Many of my current set in the classroom are still work perfectly after 2 years and it's only because of all the lost lids and general wear and tear of young children using them that I even need to replace them at all. Otherwise I think they'd have gotten another year of use from them too. Amazing!
by Deborah A (primary teacher) on 25 Jan 2019 3:00pm
These Marathon Markers have been SO awesome. I can not believe that they lasted for 2 years with 2 classes of students using them on a regular basis. They have been so good that I have even had other teachers borrowing them from my class to use with their classes and hence are going to buy them for their own classes this year.