Designed in Australia.
Manufactured in Sri Lanka.
• A great, all purpose watercolour brush with a round mop shape that has the ability to load a large amount of colour for extensive wash work, while the tapered point is suitable for detail work.
• Brush has a well-balanced, metallic blue handle and a nickel plated ferrule.
• Made with synthetic taklon bristle.
• Made using our unique Revolution Taklon technology - microscopic pock marks on the taklon fibres replicate the scaling on natural hair. This means better material holding capacity and smooth, even release; stiffer filaments for sharper points and edges; and better fibre elasticity for superior spring and recovery.
• Roymac Revolution Brushes perform like sable, for a fraction of the price and no animals are harmed!
READ MORE about the Roymac Revolution!
This product has yet to be reviewed