Designed in Australia.
Manufactured in Taiwan.
- Available in 5 themed collections: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter and Metallic
- Acid-free, non-toxic water-based paint
- Ideal for use on paper, cardboard, canvas, wood, glass, plastic, metal and dark surfaces
- High coverage opaque colour
- Use the white paint pen to add detail, embellishment and highlights
- Develop layers over other mediums such as watercolour paint
- Ideal for fashion and art students, hobby artists and designers
- High quality nibs made in Japan
- The Spring, Summer, Autumn and Metallic collection paint pens all contain 0.7mm nibs. The Winter collection contains 0.5mm, 0.7mm and 1.0mm nibs.
Average rating for Micador For Artists AquaPainters
5.0 out of 5
based on 2 user reviews.
by Matt Baker on 03 Jul 2018 10:55am
I'm super impressed with these paint pens, better than Posca pens in my opinion, in fact, I just bought the Spring collection after using the Summer collection. See my work using the pens on Instagram: @mattbakerfineart
Indispensable in my mixed media work
by Shani Nottingham (@rarepearstudios) on 03 Jul 2018 10:48am
Brilliant for adding detail and lines, patterns and textural interest to pictures. They are indispensable in my mixed media work.