Understanding Aerosols video and flyer which covers the complete range." />
• Professional standard - quickly bonds many different surfaces including paper, cardboard, photos, fabric, wood, metal and glass.
• Clear, non-yellowing coverage.
• Stays tacky to allow repositioning.
• Permanent (spray both surfaces prior to bonding) or temporary (spray one surface only).
• Acid free so will not harm material.
TYPE: SPRAY ADHESIVE
USAGE: Multi-purpose, clear adhesive for permanent and repositionable mounting. Non-yellowing and acid free. Quickly bonds paper, cardboard, photographs, felt, cork, foil and plastic film to similar materials or to wood, metal or glass. Will not wrinkle, lump or stain. Note: Do not use with foamcore board.
For more information: view our Understanding Aerosols video and flyer which covers the complete range.