Revolution Brushes, FSC 100%
By Micador For Artists
Or pay in instalments with Afterpay for items over $100
Please select all options
- Made using our unique Revolution Taklon technology - microscopic pock marks on the taklon fibres replicate the scaling on natural hair. This means better material holding capacity and smooth, even release; stiffer filaments for sharper points and edges; and better fibre elasticity for superior spring and recovery.
- Roymac Revolution Brushes perform like sable, for a fraction of the price and no animals are harmed!
- Designed in Australia. Manufactured in Sri Lanka.
- The Mitre is similar in shape to a Filbert brush but features a sharper angled shape, which leads to a fine detail point.
- Suitable for thin to broad strokes and excellent for lineal work.
- Good belly size is useful for carrying colour to cover large areas.
- Tapered point on brush head allows the painting of finer details.
One Stroke Wash
- Flat wash brush with long fibres is easy to load with pigment.
- Ideal for long strokes, broad colour coverage, background washes and great for glazing.
- Ideal shading brush where short, controlled strokes are required.
- Clean, hard edge for linear work.
- Shaped at the tip like an oval, this versatile brush produces a smooth, rounded stroke and is ideal for soft edging effects.
- Ideal for sketching work, thin to broad strokes, shape details and highlights.
- A great, all purpose watercolour brush with a round mop shape that has the ability to load a large amount of colour for extensive wash work, while the tapered point is suitable for detail work.
- Brush has a well-balanced, metallic blue handle and a nickel plated ferrule.
- The rigger is also known as a script liner.
- The extra length hair allows the user to have continuity of colour application in lineal work without having to keep reloading.
- Best results are achieved by using the entire length of hair.