By Micador For Artists
Or pay in instalments with Afterpay for items over $100
- On a quest to make the perfect watercolour brush, the owner of Micador and his family travelled to Kyoto, to collaborate with our Japanese brush partner of many decades. Roku was born.
- One perfect brush. One size. One shape.
- Roku features our new, incredibly advanced Roku Filament, engineered to outperform Kolinsky Sable while being vegan and cruelty free.
- High water holding capacity, smooth release, fine point, easy control and extreme durability, tested to maintain its shape after 15,000 brushes strokes.
- Matt metallic blue/green handle, anthracite ferrule, stunning box.
- Our launch edition of Roku Brush comes in an individually numbered, gift or storage box.
- Perfect design - Perfect brush.
- Australian Design - Japanese Innovation